Sunday 6 April 2014

Small learnings

How often we teach our kids good values? Very often, we all will say. Or will say that we try to teach them almost everyday. I also do the same or atleast try to. But, the contrary has happened to me, I just realized! I have learnt a few things from my child. And foremost, one which has changed my outlook towards a facet of life forever. I am talking about stray dogs or stray animals on the roads. I used to see a dog on the road  as a scary dog who can just bite anytime. I used to just walk fast without even looking. But then as the years passed,  it gradually changed to feeling sorry for them.  But now…,  I look into their eyes and try to feel their emotions, whether they are hungry or in pain. I love stray dogs and wished I could bring them all home. I do my bit of feeding them whenever I can and will try to do even more, this is my promise to myself. This is what my child feels and has taught me too… to love all forms of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment